Pimpama Tavern is a toddler friendly eats option for coffee and cake, lunch, dinner and even kid’s parties.
The staff are friendly and accommodating. Take a look at the Lunch menu in the gallery below and Bistro Menu.
- Large family friendly bistro
- Option of indoor or outdoor dining
- Highchairs available
- Affordable and tasty meal options for lunch and dinner
- Lunch and weekly meal specials. We love the $12 Pizza on Wednesday
- Undercover kids playground
- Baby change in disabled toilet
Pimpama Tavern is great for toddlers for the following reasons:
- $10 Kids Menu including a free soft serve
- Affordable meals with some great specials
- Easy availability of baby change and highchairs
- Nice option for coffee catch-up with other mums
We recently held Harper’s 2nd Birthday at Pimpama Tavern. The staff roped off an area for us that we could decorate for the party. There was no charge for the space or price per head just make contact and make a booking for a big group. It is a great choice for a stress free kid’s party.
What to pack (suggestions)
- Snacks and Water Bottles (I always include a snack in case there is a delay with your meals)
- Tablet or phone or restaurant friendly toys for easy distraction / entertainment
- Packet of wipes for spills and toddler clean-up
- Bibs (if out for dinner and your toddlers are bathed and ready for bed)