Pacific Pines Central Park is a great destination for families. It has everything you want in a park: extensive playground, scenic walking track, ducks and shady picnic spots.
Pacific Pines Central Park is large and full of features and things to do.
- Separate Play spaces for different age groups
- Fenced play area for small children and toddlers
- Swings and slides
- Flying Fox
- Lots of structures to climb and play on
- Large Rope Climbing Mountain
- Large central lake with ducks and swans
- Large open green space including sports field with cricket pitch
- Winding footpaths
- Exercise equipment
- Multiple shelters with picnic tables and BBQ’s
- Large trees provide a lot of shade over the play spaces
- Public toilet facilities
- Street Parking
We have visited Pacific Pines Central Park many times and we will continue to go back.
The number one reason it is on our list is the large lake were you can sit and watch the ducks. On our latest trip we even saw a pair of Black Swans and their baby signet.
The walking tracks and lake mean we can combine a walk and picnic with our playground play which is always a great combination for a morning out.
The playground features multiple play spaces which means you will find an area that will appeal to your toddler. It is also a park that will continue to appeal as your child gets bigger. With each visit I enjoy watching which equipment my children choose to tackle and enjoy.
Pacific Pines Central Park is another great Gold Coast City Park that should be on you and your Toddlers list of things to do. Enjoy!
What to pack (suggestions)
- Hats and Sunscreen
- Snacks or Packed Picnic or BBQ Lunch
- Picnic Blanket
- Ride on trikes, scooters and bikes
- Water Bottles