Garlic Clove Indian restaurant is family friendly and has the best Butter Chicken we have ever eaten.
- Warm and inviting atmostphere
- Option of indoor or outdoor dining
- Personal and friendly customer service
- Open for both lunch and dinner
- Lunch and weekly specials
- Fully licensed and you can BYO Wine
- Highchairs available
- Takeaway and Delivery also available (Tip: Order delivery off Garlic Clove website for best price)
If you have not visited Garlic Clove Indian you should make it a priority these school holidays. Chefs Sabir and Dolly have a special Kids Eat Free offer these holidays. Children under 12 eat free from their kids menu, when dining with a full paying adult. Dine-in only. Available for both lunch and dinner.
Before I review for the toddlers I have to put in my Mum two cents. Since visiting Garlic Glove Indian Ormeau I literally dream about the Butter Chicken and Garlic and Cheese Naan. In fact, I am almost drooling now. So yum!!!
We have been meaning to dine-in this restaurant for some time. When I saw they were offering Kids Eat Free this school holidays I made a booking.
We have a lovely family dinner. Chefs Sabir and Dolly and team were so warm and inviting. Dolly even took Fletcher to see the Kitchen and meet Chef Sabir.
The kids menu includes a curry option but also some safer kids menu standards like chicken nuggets. All kids meals come with the option of either rice or naan. This is a nice change from the usual chips!
The whole family is looking forward to our next meal at Garlic Clove Indian Ormeau.
See the Garlic Clove menu and some of their weekly specials in the image gallery below. Enjoy!
What to pack (suggestions)
- Snacks and Water Bottles (I always include a snack in case there is a delay with your meals)
- Tablet or phone or restaurant friendly toys for easy distraction / entertainment
- Packet of wipes for spills and toddler clean-up
- Bibs (if out for dinner and your toddlers are bathed and ready for bed)