Hilltop Park in Ormeau Hills has everything you need in a great local park and playground.
Hilltop park is located in the middle of Ormeau Hills. The park is suitable for children of all ages from toddlers right through to teenagers.
- Separate Toddler Playground
- Large Rope Climbing Mountain
- Two climbable play structures with slides
- Basketball or Netball Court
- Tennis Court
- Cricket or Golf Nets
- Large central concrete fort or viewing tower
- Large open green space
- Multiple shelters with picnic tables and BBQ’s
- Large trees and shade sails provide a lot of shade over the play spaces.
- Public toilet facilities
- Street Parking
As a Mum, I am always looking for new ideas of where to take my two toddlers. And sometimes I forget that often the simple things are the best.
My two absolutely loved their latest visit to Hilltop Park in Ormeau Hills. Before we left Fletcher was already trying to get me to agree to bring him back. He told me over and over, what a great park it was.
The park is really good for toddlers with a separate playground area that has been designed for smaller children. In this area they could entertain and play by themselves without needing any help from Mum or Dad to manage the playground equipment.
Both children loved exploring the pathways and climbing the large tower structure in the centre of the park. Just the climb up the steps was an adventure for them.
I also found this playground really clean and well maintained.
This park has everything you need and is a great local playground.
What to pack (suggestions)
- Hats and Sunscreen
- Snacks or Packed or BBQ Lunch
- Water Bottles
- Bikes, Trikes or Scooters