This ten acre plant nursery is an absolute joy to explore with your toddler.
Once you are out of the carpark area your toddler can be free to wander and discover the row upon row of plants within Indoor Eden.
If you are gardening at home with your toddler, Indoor Eden have a huge and diverse range of plants, you will be sure to find something to buy to add to your garden.
Toilets and cold drinks available onsite. It can get a little cool in the mornings so bring something warm in case.
A visit to Indoor Eden is something different to do with your toddler and is a no to little cost excursion. If you plan a trip here I would recommend also visiting Spectrum Plants Gold Coast at the same time.
What to pack (suggestions)
- Hats and Sunscreen
- Snacks or Packed Lunch and Water Bottles
- Packet of wipes and hand sanitiser
- Extra change of clothes for your toddler (just in case)
- Plastic bag for possible dirty/muddy clothes or shoes
- Jumper or Jacket for you and your toddler
- Pram or Stroller if your toddler is not a strong walker