Awesome outback themed adventure playground with plenty of play equipment for your toddler and lots more to entertain bigger kids as well.
Address: 231 Beaudesert Nerang Rd, Nerang QLD 4211
Time from Ormeau HQ: 20 minutes (22.4km)
After a massive $2.8-million redevelopment Country Paradise Parklands is on the list of one of the best playgrounds on the Gold Coast (lucky for GC families that list seems to keep getting longer every year).
Note: Works due to storm damage will be undertaken between 23 August to 17 September 2021 on the water play area and junior play zone, including the water tank tower. To ensure the safety of the contractor and general public the whole playground will be closed whilst works are underway.
To keep updated with what is happening at Country Paradise Parklands and the Adventure Playground visit the Facebook Page.
The sprawling grounds of Country Paradise Parklands feature stables and a large paddock for the Healing Hooves program, a community garden, a large main building and workshop for the Men’s Shed.
The feature attraction for families is of course the new Adventure Playground with…
- 11.5-metre windmill structure with mega slide, rope bridge and climbing wall
- Water tank tower, ramp and roller slide
- Creek Bed for water and nature play
- Tractor Play structure with slide
- Swing set and nest swing
- In ground trampoline
- Wooden house Toddler play structure
- Lots of nature based sculptures to discover
- Chicken and Cow rockers
- Shade sails or large established trees provide shade over the majority of playground play space
- Winding walking paths that are pram friendly
- Picnic shelters, tables and Barbecues
- Public toilets
- Car park close to playground
Country Paradise Parklands is a great new playground on the Gold Coast. There are a lot of play options for children big and small. Your toddler will be sure to find something that will entertain and delight them.
Like most new things of the Gold Coast, locals like to go and check them out. As a result Country Paradise Parklands playground is a popular spot on weekends and it seems a park of choice for kid’s birthday parties. If you are interested in a birthday party at this facility, click here for booking information.
There is plenty of space and lots of structures to play on. If you are going on a weekend, like we did, I would recommend taking a picnic blanket or camp chairs to ensure you get a seat.
I took the trusty beach wagon so it didn’t matter if we had to walk a distance from the car park to the playground. We didn’t have any trouble parking but it was nice not to carry all the gear and one or two children to and from the playground!
One negative comment on this popular new playground is that the public toilet facilities are outside the playground area and you have to cross the road to get to the them.
What to pack (suggestions)
- Hats and Sunscreen
- Water Bottles
- Snacks and/or BBQ or Packed Picnic lunch
- Picnic Blanket or Camp Chairs
- Prams, Ride on trikes, Scooters or Bikes
- Beach wagon or pram to cart gear and kids