Great little local park and playground in Pimpama with two individual play spaces. One for the toddlers / pre-schoolers and the other better suited for the bigger kids.
Address: Corner Cotman Way and Sudbury Drive, Pimpama QLD 4209
Time from Ormeau HQ: 10 minutes (9.7km)
For Pimpama and other nearby Northern Gold Coast surburb locals, Baldwin Park is a great little local park and playground to explore with your toddler (and bigger kids too!).
- Large (very TALL) Adventure Treehouse Playground for the bigger kids and more adventurous little ones with rope climbs, crows nests, suspended rope tunnel bridges and large slide
- Swings including large nest swing
- Sand digger
- Separate play space and playground for toddlers, preschoolers and other small children with lots to climb and explore including slides, tunnels, look-outs, suspended rope bridge and two slides
- See saw in toddler play space
- As a new Gold Coast park, playground and play space the trees are also new and less established but they are there and will help with shade in future years
- Shade sails over toddler playground and play space
- Open space to run and kick a ball
- Picnic shelters and picnic tables
A note for those with Fur Babies: Dogs must be walked on a leash in all areas unless otherwise stated and are totally prohibited in all children’s playground areas.
Street parking only and there are no public toilet facilities at Baldwin Park.
I hope the City of Gold Coast consider putting in toilet facilities at this great little local park as it would make it a better destination for those looking for a morning out or even a good kid’s birthday party outdoor venue.
We took a long a picnic lunch as my toddlers and now preschooler don’t seem to be able to go anywhere without food so we always have something packed! ? And enjoyed a good couple of hours playing and picnicking at Baldwin Park on a Saturday morning. The smaller kids playground is ideal for toddlers and preschoolers and Fletcher and Harper happily explored it together.
For a Saturday morning it was very quiet and peaceful and we only saw two other families enjoying the facilities whilst we were there – the one bonus to no toilet facilities I guess!
If you are a Northern Gold Coast local we recommend you check out this great little local park and playground with your toddler (and bigger kids too!).
What to pack (suggestions)
- Hats and Sunscreen
- Water Bottles
- Snacks and/or Packed Picnic lunch
- Buckets, Spades and other sand toys for each play options